Rules & Regulations
- Members must enter In and Out time in the Register available at the reception desk.
- Please provide two passport-size photos and photo to copy of your Aadhar Card/Driving License at the time of admission.
- Once fees are paid, the same shall be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
- While in library, keep your cellphone on silent mode only.
- For any discussion, kindly use the Discussion/Lunch room
- Consumption of Tobacco/Alcohol, Non-Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited inside the library premises
- Please keep your valuables such as cellphone/laptop/tablet safe. Management shall not be responsible for the loss of any valuable.
- Please keep your surroundings clean.
- As per the Government guidelines, wearing face mask is mandatory
- Management reserves the right to admission as well as termination of membership (in case of misbehavior).
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines to be followed:
- Cover the nose and mouth completely while entering and exiting the premises
- Wear a mask at all times for your and safety of others
- Sanitize your hands before your enter the premises
- Please cooperate with our team for temperature checks. If you are unwell, stay home
- Avoid touching, other than what’s absolutely required. If you do, wash or sanitize your hands
- Follow social distancing while in the premises and keep your seating area neat and tidy
- Carry your food from your home and eat separately, at a distance from everyone else
- If you feel like coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with your elbows